Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Thank you @Sans911  I appreciate that. 💖 I thought you knew who I was, and that was the reason why you were not engaging with me. 😔

How about I tag you to the thread I opened when I returned? I think you will pick up who I am from my opening post. Please dont connect my old name with my new one though, because my former identity was compromised and I had to shut it down. I am a long term member though, in fact the 4 year anniversary of my arrival at Sane was 6 days ago.

I wont ask questions yet, clearly you are not feeling very strong right now. And Im still waiting to get some additional test results which will determine recommended treatment.

Emelia 🌺

That would be great @Emelia8. And no don't worry I understand not to do what you ask.

I'm really on with answering questions. I did so for @Teej a few days ago. Mine is all gone-it was detected early. I'm just dealing with stupid delayed healing which I'm sure you are aware of.

Thought it would be easier to put the link here for you to go to if you choose @Sans911 

This is My thread if you're interested.  No hurry of course.  I think you will know me after reading the opening post.  I also posted to the intro thread about my return, as is a requirement for returning members.  But I doubt you would have seen it.  Most others did and thats why they know who I am/was.

I'm glad you spoke to your foster sister and that she is clearly a caring and supportive ally.  We all need someone.  And yes I am well aware of your issues with healing. We used to talk regularly.

Emelia 🌸

I'm going to bed now, as I'm really tired and sore from all the tests and needles and ... well everything from yesterday. @Sans911   But I will keep in touch.  And thank you so much.  I have nobody else I can talk to about any of this, or anything else for that matter.  And quite frankly ... I'm really scared right now.

Emelia 🙏🌸

Unfortunately my stupid brain has suffered so much in the last few years. I struggle so much to recall conversations, events, people, all sorts of things. It's incredibly frustrating. And I'm no wiser about you @Emelia8. I'm so sorry. If it was at the time of all the upheaval and shifting dynamics I have a vague idea but I can't be certain. I'm so sorry if this disappoints you. It doesn't matter. Perhaps we'll get to know each other again and maybe something will twig. @outlander tried to help a while ago but it was fruitless. I hate my mi so much. I had a reasonably good life before all this, and life is just shite!

Goodnight. And I'm here anytime you need to ask questions or talk. 💖💖💖💖@Emelia8

hugs my @Sans911 HeartHeart

sitting with you and walking with you xxx

flower.JPG

Not a problem at all that you still do not know who I was/am @Sans911 .  I guess you didnt know as much about me as I had thought.  But thats okay, I know how hard it is to retain any information, especially when you had been supporting so many at the time.  No, it doesnt disappoint me at all, and no ... it doesnt matter either.  I hate my MI also, so I totally get that.  PTSD, or most MI's for that matter, is the gift that just keeps on giving.  Perhaps you may recall my little black and white dog whose gorgeous little face used to be my profile picture?  My little girl is such a great little dog and I would not be here but for her.

If its okay with you, I will tag you into my thread when I do an update, and I would welcome any input you may have. If you dont wish to ... then please just ignore.  

Thanks @Sans911 and I really hope you have a better day today.  Will talk more later I hope.  🙏🌺

Hi @Shaz51 lovely to see you this morning. Beautiful picture you posted to Sans. I am slowly trying to catch up on everyones news, yours included. 💖

Emelia 🌸

the picture i posted  is of my flower in my garden @Emelia8 Heart

@Sans911 Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance