Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

awww thank you Hon - feel the same about you Heart Goodnight sweet @Sans911 Sleep well Hon Heart

@Zoe7 @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope 💜💌

Looking for a like @outlander sending you loads of love and hugs sis 💌💝

Hey @Snowie how was your sleep? Mine was a bit on and off again. Mr A wouldn't let me sleep in this morning even after he was fed. So now he's sleeping isn't he?!! I'll probably have a nap soon.

Hiya @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Shaz51

Mr A is becoming the boss there now @Sans911 Heart

sounds like he loves company and you are it xxx

Hey @Sans911 @Snowie Very much a nothing day for me - just chillin' (and sleeping) on the couch in front of the tv. Just skyped with my sister so I got to see her dog and kitten 👍😁

My sleep was better except for a snoring H next to me 😒 At one stage was going to go sleep with D in her bed!!

Mr A certainly sounds like the boss of your house now @Sans911. Izzy decided she wanted to go out at 3am this morning and have a barking match with the dog next door. Like Mr A, she is asleep too now! Ah a pets life.

@Zoe7chillin and sleeping on the couch seems like a good strategy for today. I hope you are catching up on some much needed sleep.

Hi @Shaz51 , hope you are having a good day today.

Tobes is asleep now too @Snowie @Sans911 Our fur babies really do have the best life 😺🐶👍

Yes catching up on sleep Snowie. Going to take it as it comes the next few dys and then think about doing things. I really need a complete break from everything so the couch is my new best friend lol

Ah a pets life. , very true @Snowie@Sans911@Zoe7 

ohhh i amm missing my furbabies 

Nice to hear from you @Shaz51

Aww @Zoe7 that's so nice

Poor you @Snowie re:snoring

The kitten is a little ratbag @Sans911 He is into everything, climbs everything, and jumps on everything (including her dog lol). He jumped on the computer whilst we were skyping and then climbed on the back of the bed lol I can't wait to see him in person - wonder how he will go with Tobes?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance