Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

So glad he is much better @Sans911 πŸ±πŸ™πŸ™
Hoping the wound check goes ok and all is healing well πŸ’œπŸ€ž

@Sans911I am glad Jasper is better and hopefully getting back to his old self.

Hope it went ok at your appt. today

Super busy day for me here @Sans911 ..... I picked up your message this morning, but had to run .... and haven't stopped running until now .... which is really a stop-and-catch-my-breath rather than stopping.

I was so glad you hear your Jasper was perkier this morning, and I hope he is still on the mend tonight.

Hoping that your wound

is still recovering nicely too.

Our @Zoe7 had an after-school meeting today, so I am tagging her here if she's up for a look-in.

πŸ‘‹ @Snowie @outlander 

@Faith-and-Hope πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ

@Sans911 πŸ’œπŸ’ŒπŸ’œ

@Sans911 how are you going? πŸ’•

Evening lil Sis @outlander
I'm really hot right now, its still 30 + and humid. Ive not had a busy day, just stuff at home. I have meditation in a little while.

How's you?

Yuck @Sans911 hopefully a cool breeze comes arouns soon. Thr humidy with heat is horrid πŸ₯΅

Days been average. Im quite bored but im also very tired and anything i do just sucks all i have out so its begginning to get frustrating and making me more irritated then usual. Ive never been so tired, i have to be careful driving as i get drowsy even driving now.

Hows Jasper going?

Please be careful driving lil Sis @outlander

Not good to be that tired hey? Im still a little tired today but I've managed to clean up my unit a bit.

Jasper was meowing at me heaps this afternoon to be fed. I made him wait until I went to pick up a key. Then once he'd eaten, he was chasing me around the kitchen for more food!

No its hard. Ive got to much to do to be tired πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ the dr that i seen yesterday might be onto something and is also keeping an eye on my headaches/migraines. Hes given me 2 meds. One to treat the more acute flareup pain/symptoms and the other i was on for my heart issues and was going back on anyway but apparently they can help migraine severity, length and frequencyif taken as an everyday one. If it works in the next week then they have a good idea what it might be (not that much can be done or explained for it happening πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ) if not then i need brain scans. Hopefully the meds treat it and helps with fatigue as well. I havent had any yet, will get them tomorrow when i can afford them. Going on 4 weeks now so im glad i got another opinion rather then ignoring it. They arent sure about deficiencies but its unlikeley since everything was picture perfect before my op.

Have you got your unit looking the way you want it now?-decorated thr way you want..

Oh im glad Jaspers coming around again. Thats relief. Had to giggle cause all i can see is Jasper running around your legs meowing lol.

Have you got much on tomorrow? @Sans911
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance