Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911, how is your volunteer at the op shop going my friend xx

hope you find another plac soon and smoothy , and have you got 2 cats ?

Hi @Shaz51 & lil Sis @outlander

Back from the op shop. Although it's tiring, it's a good indicator that I can probably cope with working 6-8hours.

I really enjoy being there. It's only my second day/week there & I'm very grateful how much trust is put in me. I'm essentially left to do things myself, as I've shown how capable I am. Today I needed no direction at any time. I just got on with whatever needed doing. I made a couple of minor errors, but nothing of significance.

I'm helping out an extra few hours on Monday afternoon as they're really stuck, and it's feels only fair and reasonable as I can't work next Saturday afternoon due to being away.

@outlander - I'm away for 8 days hun, but no way am I loosing contact with you over that time. Internet works where I'm staying.

Yes @Shaz51 I've got two cats. Mr A as he's known here,and Jasper. You've not seen any pictures I've posted here?

Sounds like your doing a great job. Its really good to hear that while your working you still get your breathing space to do what needs to be done as well.

Im glad youll still be able to keep in touch while your away even though we both nay be a little busy around that time too. @Sans911
Maybe @Snowie will be up for being around a little more too

Yes, it would be great to catch up with @Snowie but she'll probably be busy with family demands.

Did you have any plans for tomorrow? @Sans911

A volunteer meeting in the morning over coffee. And then returning a whipper snipper to a friend.

Yes I remember you having 2 cats @Sans911 , Mr A as he's known here,and Jasper.

HeartHeart

hello @Sans911 , how are you tonight my friend xoxo

@Sans911
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance