Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Good morning my sweet sis @Sans911 

Wishing you a good day hon and hope things go ok for you.

Sending lots of love and hugs your way 💕💕💕💕

Morning my lovely sister @Snowie. You are spreading your love messages again throughout the forum. I wish you could see what a beautiful, thoughtful person you are. You've had some tough days lately but it sounds like you are making a little progress. Go you 😊❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last night was a better sleep so today is going ok so far. Just hope it keeps going that way. I have some housework and washing to distract me 😒

How are you going today hon @Sans911 ? Any plans?

@Sans911 💜💕💜💕💜💕

Good morning sis @Sans911 

Wishing you a good day today hon 💕💕💕

@Sans911 💜💕

@Sans911 💜💜💜💜

Good afternoon sis @Sans911 

Hoping everything is going ok and today is a good day for you.

Missing you hon 💕

Lots and lots of love and hugs sent your way 💜💜💜

Hiya my lovely sisters @Snowie @outlander @Teej @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @Lee82 @Dizzyizzy @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Pippi29 @Anastasia @greenpea @NatureLover @Judi9877 @Maggie @CheerBear

I'm sorry if I miss tagging people. It's not intended, just my stupid fibro brain. I even forget some of my friend's names if I haven't spoken for a while.

Hopes for you all for a gentle and kind Monday to ease you into the week. May there be a little ray of sunshine to brighten your day. No matter how small.

I'm on the train to my dietician appointment. Thankfully my support worker will pick me up afterwards. And I've just realised I've left my lunch behind on the station platform seat😔

I'm drained already today from 3 interactions with my neighbours. I'm seriously considering moving, but I also like it here 😒

One neighbour rang me to 'rescue' his dog. She (the dog) couldn't walk. It's becoming a persistent problem, and the vet either doesn't care enough or maximum treatment has been reached. Neither my neighbour or myself can afford a second opinion. It's a terrible situation.

Another neighbour rang to ask me to take his Guinea pig to a vet as well. I had to say no, as I was about to leave for my appointment.

And a third neighbour, who I rarely interact with, has now become quite 'friendly' and offered me some perfume this morning. I declined as perfumes give me migraines. She came to my place last Friday complaining she had hit her head on a car door. She had some mild concussion but nothing too concerning.

I missed the first train I was supposed to get. I'll make my appointment but I'll be a few minutes late.

There was a domestic situation at the train station which I ended up calling the police. Security were dealing with it though. And a young woman was very distressed and teary. I tried to offer some support but she literally ran away from me. She was on the phone to someone.

So it's been quite a morning already & it's not even lunch time! :face_with_rolling_eyes:😕💜💕💜💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance