Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking after ourselves

saltandpepper
Senior Contributor

Ta ta

Signing off from the forums for a bit folks, just wanted to let you guys know and give my best to everyone before I go. Cheers all ๐Ÿ‘

@Anastasia ๐Ÿ’™ @Emelia8 @StuF @frog @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @TAB @and everyone else in forum land

58 REPLIES 58

Re: Ta ta

Are you okay @saltandpepper ?

Please reach out if you need any support.

What??!!!

Oh @saltandpepper are you safe?

@rockypug please check on @saltandpepper ๐Ÿ™

Former-Member
Not applicable

๐Ÿ˜ž what's going on !

Please take care of yourself, @saltandpepper ...I think you will, because of your little boy....but @Anastasia 's concern who knows you well is a bit worrying...I hope your time away from the forums helps with whatever you're needing at the moment. Thanks for letting us know you're taking a break. Take care...

Hmmm, I went looking @saltandpepper  and I see how incredibly low you felt last night...I see why @Anastasia  might be concerned. 

You definitely are worth a lot, @saltandpepper . Please don't belive what your ex says about you. I know, easy to say, isn't it... But I hope you wake up this morning feeling better and stronger and with some hope. 

Sending hugs, just in case your email notifications are on...

Take care mate @saltandpepper
We are thinking of you and supporting you
StuF
Senior Contributor

@saltandpepper 

I just read through some of last night...All sounds Very tough.

Please be safe. I hope you return soon Heart

Sophia1
Senior Contributor

Hello @saltandpepper 

Taking a break from the forums for a short term can be a good thing.

Stepping back allowing yourself to recognise what is reality and what is virtuality.

Those of us who have been on the forums for a while can at times feel overwhelmed by what is happening between the two; reality and virtuality.

Time out for yourself will hopefully guide you in the direction of where you currently need to place more focus; to help yourself as well as your son and  the important relationship that the two of you have together.

You will  know within yourself when you feel able to come back.

You will always be welcomed with open arms @saltandpepper as I know that you have made quite an impact on the lives of many of your friends here.

I am an acquaintance yet can sense how hard you are working through issues.

Perhaps think of it as servicing your car before problems arise.

All the best

Sophia

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance