Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Walking on eggshells again atm.

3 meltdowns in 2 days 😬

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Smiley SadHeart

@Determined 😵😵😵🙏

After a discussion with darling earlier this afternoon it seems she is anxious about S3 and school next year. 

No excuse for abuse but at least if I have some understanding of what is causing anxiety I can try to reassure.  We have discussed and she seems to be satisfied for now with the strategy. At least on the surface 😬😒

(Will apply for enrolment at 2 different schools so we have a backup/ a decision can made after current functional testing is complete).

Had a good discussion with S3 teacher this afternoon.   Hoping to have some more direction by the end of this wweek on which school to apply to. Hopefully this will take a load off Darling. 

Any application to special school will likely take until early next year to be approved though so going to be a long bumpy ride I suspect :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Saw a job of interest early this week. After careful consideration I decided that 5.5 days a week would not be in the best interests of my family. I thought I was ok it that decision. Well I was talking to the manger this afternoon (completely unrelated) and after apps had closed and asked about it.

Now I am somewhat disappointed 🥺

Once upon a time it would have been a dream job. Involves customer service and the  company values (based on who they say they are looking for) seem ideal.   Feeling  little sulky now.

Discussed it with darling.

She thought it was  a great idea.

Asked how she would go with m being less available. 

Reply.

'But I could still ring you and come in to visit'....

And if you can't?

Ummm

No so sure now. 😳

Are you ok @Determined  xx

@Smc , @Former-Member , @Eve7 , @Jzkm 

All good thanks @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance