Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

hello @Determined , how are you and your family today

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Yikes @Determined  there is always the one sensible one around who gets called the party pooper ... stings.

(And ain't it often the way that later on your safety precautions are acknowleged as being the right thing to do and are grudgingly appreciated.)

e39e942f8edbbc781ecffd10e3546ef2.jpg

Not often is it acknowleged @Former-Member 

That meme is about right... If I say or do nothing and something goes wrong then it is still my fault because I should have done something. 

So often it could go so much smoother if I had some support rather than opposition. 

@Determined 

Perhaps I should rephrase to "On rare occasions (and sometimes only after a horrrendous story in the news) ....."

images (2).png

Thinking especially of you this morning @Determined 

Thanks @Former-Member 

How are things going @Determined 

Doing ok @Former-Member 

Children all on holidays now.

Went for a bike ride by myself yesterday and spent today in the boat just me and all my friends 😊

Managed to bag enough fish for a meal was a bonus 😁

Trust all is well for you. 

Trying hard to stay busy atm.

Or at least out of the house doing something.  

how are we going @Determined Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance