Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Self care- walking and cycling

6320 steps today.

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (24).jpeg

Only 5798 steps today

No yard work today as I was  at a university open day. 

From all my time on my feet cleaning up the yard in t feels like the base of my feet are one big blister. Doesn't look that bad and once I am moving around it is ok but after sitting for a while when I first get up it is not very nice.

Also have to go for an xray on my knee after a bump I had a couple of weeks ago. Again while I loving it is ok but when sitting with it bent for a while it gets quite stiff and clicks when I start moving.  Asked the gp about it and she wants it checked out. 

16157 steps today.

All of this yard work is doing me wonders in more ways than I expected. 

12500 steps today on a roll. Just need to keep it up after the yard work is done 🙂

Quieter day today, only 4964 steps. 

Fairly slack 2700 steps today. Hoping to make up for it tomorrow between work and setup/ pack up for a student lunch that I am organising at uni. 

9700 steps today

Happy with that 🙂

Looks like the walking is going really well @Determined! What's helped to keep you motivated? 

@Margot

Rather than intentional exercise it has been the  need to get our large yard tidied up for sale and this week I have been back at uni getting both work and study so a bit of work involved assisting in coordination of student events. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance