Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Time
Senior Contributor

Pasta for all

Who would like this recipe

To all my friends on the Sane forum

Pasta shells boil 12mins.  Open x1 can of tomatoes, 1 onion red or white, diced into casserole bowl also add 1/2 small cream, approx 4 /5 slices of bacon diced you can lightly fry the bacon or gril it if you want but not neccessary.  Also add to casserole bowl couple cloves of garlic.  Add pasta after boiled and drained, then add 2/3 mushrooms, mix it all together in casserole bowl add grated cheese on top and pop into oven on 250 for approx 25mins or until cheese is golden.  You can also add whatever fav veg you love like capsicum or cauli or corn or whatever you love.  This is a yummy dish and very very morish ENJOY EVERYONE, if you dont like bacon you can swap for diced chicken pre cooked of course !!  from @Time 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Pasta for all

@Time, what a great recipe

do you mind if I tag some members who might love it like @greenpea, @frog, @Hope4me, @Faith-and-Hope, @CheerBear, @outlander

@Shaz51@Time Hiya yes it is a great rescipe . Beging a veggie I would have to cut out the meat but that it okay would delicious regardless 😄

No worries let them all know my pleasure x

Hi greenpea yes cut out the meat you can just add vegies and it would still be delicious add herbs to like basil and or corridaner etc. You will love love

@greenpea ..... ^^^

(@ symbol flags people to your post @Time 😊)

Great recipe, thanks 🙏 

sounds yum @Time thanks for sharing
Former-Member
Not applicable

I have not made a "deconstructed" pesto pasta for a while @Time @greenpea but it was simply mixing into cooked pasta some basil leaves,  toasted pine nuts, grated parmesan and some garlic infused olive oil.

I brown pine nuts in a mini wok type pan, then set aside. In the same pan I fry up some garlic in olive oil. I then add pasta, return pine nuts, add basil and cheese and mix till evenly distributed and serve immediately.

Sounds very nice @Former-Member 

Hello @Time@outlander, @greenpea

@Former-Member@Shaz51@Time

Darcy I have never thought of making a deconstructed pesto. Sounds great  🙂 I really have to get into cooking more ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance