Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: I don't know anymore and I need a break from it all

Is it more trouble trying to solve it than actually leaving it though I wonder @TAB

I just want to focus on other things but then it screws with me. Makes me feel like I'm the one in the wrong.

People are confusing aye.

Anyway. Was good to see friends again after 12 months or longer.

I have spent time with people from old. Its grounding

well unless you can fix it might make things worse @MDT  might have only been your perceptions , then become real thru actions dunno, if it was something, complain, been there couple times, didnt change much

Indeed @TAB

G'day to you

Hey Hams @MDT 

I know something is going on there @TAB
Its clear something was said to them about me and they know it. Just a way of being able to tell judging by their behaviour and comments.
The good thing is that its in the past.

I guess I can look forward to better and bigger things now

guess I missed something @MDT  did you leave the job ?

Nah @TAB

@saltandpepper
This is my thread normally

@MDT 👋

Been giving last week some thought. Specifically about the weird and bad crap that happened on Tuesday.

I have to return this week so its in my mind.. I had put it to bed already though

There are some truths i think need re affirming and re stating.

The first is that my current job is not suited for me. I am capable of far more and can do a lot more with my time.
The second truth is that I am still finding my footing to be able to do exactly that. It takes time to be able to do it. Thats why I am in this current predicament.

Its also true that the workstation i was at last week and this week is so toxic and so poorly run that it isn't just me who feels that way.

Its also true that maybe people have spoken about me in the past but I came to expect that. This work station is so toxic that topics which are meant to be held in confidence don't always stay in confidence. This was likely the case at the work station

Its also true that I am going well in regards to uni. My lecturer chose me for some student rep thing. Thats good.

The internship is good too. I started later than expected. But that's okay. They've got me on project already.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance