Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: I don't know anymore and I need a break from it all

@Flying_Hams  stick with the ones that believes in you my friend  ----- US 😀👋🤞👍

Thanks all for your support

I am convinced that if the people I work with knew how much i have to deal with in my own world they'd be less harsh or gossipy or pathetic to me.

Who knows.

Well I am home now. Showered. Eating some food.

I am concerned I am falling behind with uni and i have an assignment due next weeked. I also have got an email indicating that I am selected for some student representative program. I dunno what that involves. Could be hogwash for all I know.

I am emailing my internship supervisor to literally ask him what I can do more of. It's so vague and it's all about how "i can contribute and move it in a new way" which I have no idea what that means in reality. I will email him with some vague ideas and questions and just the general idea that I am unsure what they want.

Hey @Flying_Hams sounds like work is a bit rough ATM I hope it improves, I hope your uni advisor can give you the info you need, maybe time to take some time out tonight and just chill out in front of the TV. 

Take it easy @Flying_Hams 

agreed @Jacques
I was able to channel some of my disappointment into writing up an email to send to the internship supervisor - to basically say "hey I am keen, but I need direction to where I can do and some help would be good". I hope it lands well.

Yeah today was the worst day. I really must not dwell on it anymore.

Thanks @TAB i agree - easy taking

gonna play fifa on xbox

sometimes its easy to feel others are talking about you, sometimes they are  @Flying_Hams  what if they are ? cant think about it. esp outside of work

Indeed @TAB
Gotta balance it out

It just F/_£S With my head
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance