Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

@Judi9877  Glad you managed to get through the house inspection--they're the absolute worst. Your property manager sounds like a twat. Couldn't find anything actually wrong so he's resorting to complaining about signs of life in the home just to exert some power. Well done on not letting it get to you, he has no legal bearing on the tidiness of the place. If he wants to come around here I'll show him what untidy looks like, and I'll tell him it doesn't matter whether he likes it or not. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Judi9877  your new routine with coffee at 4pm and tea later does this mean you are not having caffeine during the day, if so does this help?  Sorry can't think too much. Thank you

Hello things are tough at the moment finacially but I refuse to quit,I stubbornly refuse to give up!!!  yes the car needs a new engine but Ill find a way to fix it,I need to dig my heels in and fight in a few areas of my life,emotionally ,financially,romantically fight for what I need ,fight for what I want its a ballance of Heart and Mind,I refuse to quit,I wont get rid of my late fathers car,instead Ill improove it,I wont give into depression,Instead Ill fight it,I wont quit on my lack of resources instead Ill find a way to make do with what I have and again improove things the best I can and with support,endurance,endurance,toughening up,with dating instead of being afraid to stand up to guys I will show them my boundaries,teach them I refuse to be taken for advantage, I just have to work out how to do all this,as for last night I told myself a movie quote a quote from a terminater movie,Sarah Coonnor says to Kyle Reece Get up Soldier Get up! so Im telling myself now get up soldier !!! and Ill keep getting upHeartHeartHeart   

if you are on centrelink can get interest free loans @LostAngel  its not from govt and there's lots of paperwork It's called NILS

Hi there @TAB @LostAngel @Former-Member @saltandpepper @outlander   @Shaz51 and everyone here. 

Todays achievements were:

- I had a shower

- I started cross stitching again

- I flicked through an autobiography book that I borrowed from the library (John Wood)

- I ate lunch

Pretty basic things for me today unfortunately but they were achievements so that's the main thing. I'm not feeling the best mentally so I'll take all the things as positive right now such as these achievements. 

Keep up the great work everyone!

Judi9877

Former-Member
Not applicable

Love this @LostAngel  ❤️

I made myself go for a walk this morning, wasnt feeling it . Going for clothes shop soon, been putting it off for years ugh

@

Hi there @TAB @Former-Member @LostAngel @saltandpepper @outlander @roses @Shaz51 @frog and all forumites here. Well done on your achievements everyone. I really enjoy reading g them - very inspiring!

Today, my achievements have been as follows:

- I stayed home all day

- I worked on a crochet blanket for my housemate that I hadn't done in ages

- I worked on an assessment with my housemate on mental health

- I ate pizza for dinner 

- I posted on the forums several times!

Keep celebrating those achievements everyone and keep on posting!

Judi9877

Well done @Judi9877 you achieved a lot yesterday. I hope today is going well for you.

I did some things this morning:

• made grocery list
  • went to the lighting shop and got some replacements
  • fixed a small thing in my courtyard
  • did some yoga

It seems insignificant and idk how much more I'll achieve today. Got some very sad news, which is adding layers to grief.

My most important thing is to get to bed early.

Hi @TAB @Former-Member @LostAngel @saltandpepper and everyone around today. Hope you're travelling ok.

Take it easy @frog .. thanks for the tag 

• I went for walk, despite considering turning it into short walk and bailing out
  • washed the dishes
  • did 2 loads washing
  • did some stretching
  • went to servo for newspapers

thats enough for me today , I dont like it when get nothing done

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance