Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

its been a pretty big week but after what happened today at that test, they are going to refer me to a gynae. to see what might be happening.

i needed abit of rest this arvo so it set back my work at the horses but if i get it all done tomorrow i should have the afternoon to watch a movie or 2 and continue on with my crochetting.

how are you going? @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Steady here @outlander small jobs being done but all add up in the long run.  Doona washed, section of hedge pruned (stopped as birds nests spotted) and a little more cooking done.

sounds liek your being productive @Former-Member and yep small jobs do add up in the long run. im still slowly getting the house cleaned up properly

hi @Former-Member
just wanted to pop in to let you know that i passed my course
Former-Member
Not applicable

Woo hoo  @outlander 🙌

(PS I had no doubt 😀)

How did you go yesterday?

thanks @Former-Member 🙂
mmm yesterday? what were your refferring to?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Secret women's business @outlander

Oh yeah that, that was on tuesday. I get the results back on wednesday. I had a chat to my nurse as well and ive got symptoms of both pcos and endometriosis including that test being quite painful and it took 4 goes to get it in and done as well as bad cramping so was at home with heat packs letting everything resettle down. she has reccommended a good dr to go have a chat to as my nurse cant do refferrals for further testing etc. @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander  Someone can't wait to see you 😁

aef50a29f12e06db36021a71a8d7b6cc.gif

@Former-Member 👋
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance