Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Carers under 30...

Saw this and thought of you @outlander 

images (23).jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

How are things going with you @outlander?

love the pic @Former-Member
im not going well at all
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander  has something happened little one?

a really big drop in my mh @Former-Member it hasnt been like this for a while. very close to the edge and i dont know how to bring myself back. i havent even thought of attempting for a long time yet it come around the other night. i havent done anything and am keeping safe but it really does worry me how much this change has come out of the blue. my mood swings change more than the hrs in the day, just feeling all over the shop atm
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @outlander sorry to hear that you are not traveling so well - just when things appear to be steady the roller coaster fires up again. Hold on tight little possum -  fasten the seat belt and grit the teeth - remember these things come in cycles - holding onto hope for you.

Its a rather dreadful roller-coaster @Former-Member but i am trying my best to hold tight and let it ease again. Just have to try and cope the best i can in thr meantime.
Thank you for asking about me.
Im often thinking of you too, how are you going? I know things havent been the easiest for you either.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Have realised when we go away from home Mr D gets out of kilter @outlander. Things will eventually settle.

is that because hes not in the comfort of his own home? does he like to keep to routines..? @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Combination of things @outlander - FIL passed away, arrived in far north Aust at 2am took a few days to  get sleep routine happening and aclimatise to heat. Mr D an executor of will, hard decisions had to be made,  his leg is sore - was limited to what he could do with cleanup, was embarrassingly crabby & rude with twin Bro - hoping that will have changed after I had a gentle word with him.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance