Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

outlander
Community Guide

Helpline never works?

Hi everyone

Does the sane webchat no longer work? it always says the counsellor or the chat isnt avaliable. it only changed once and when i clicked on it it automatically come up and said no counsellors are avaliable.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Helpline never works?

HI Outlander,

The chat function for SANE's Helpline can change depending on the availability (or non availability) of counsellors. I'm sorry it's been tricky getting through in this particularly difficult period for so many.

If chat is busy or unavailable for a long period another options to consider is to request a call back if you are wanting to connect with a counsellor: https://www.sane.org/services/help-centre

Ochre

hey @Ochre its actually been happening for a while. i do have an online counsellor who i connect with but wanted to mention the webchat never works here. Since the site has been updated more recently it always says counsellors are unavaliable

Hi @outlander 

Thank you for the heads-up around web-chat availability. As far as I know, this is not a tech issue but is more around Counsellor availability as @Ochre said. I understand this can be difficult and I'm sorry around your trouble trying to reach us. However, I am glad you do have an online counsellor you access.

Thank you for being a conscientious Community Guide! Heart

Kindest,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Hi @outlander  I havent seen the chatline working for months and just presumed it was no longer in use which is a shame as I used to find it very useful.

It doesn’t work for me either 😞

if i'm allowed to mention it, i used a Lifeline one and it was good

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance