Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Peer Group Chat// Trying To Connect in A Sometimes Lonely World// Thursday 9th June 2022 7-8:30PM AEST

Hey @Shaz51 @Gwynn @Meowmy I see you're online this evening. We're getting started on tonights Peer Group Chat if you feel up to it?

Tonight's Peer Group Chat on the topic of Trying to Connect in a Sometimes Lonely World is starting very soon in about 10-15 minutes if you'd like to join us here.

Re: Peer Group Chat// Trying To Connect in A Sometimes Lonely World// Thursday 9th June 2022 7-8:30PM AEST

@moderator 

I missed this chat. Is there a way to read through it now?

Meggle

Hey @Oaktree ,

Sorry you missed the chat tonight.

You can certainly read over the transcript once it has been uploaded: https://www.sane.org/peer-support/peer-group-chat/previous-chats

It may take a few days.

Just a quick note that Peer Groups Chat will be running weekly from now on. I hope you can join next time.

Kindest, 

tyme

Hi Everyone, I'm sorry I missed this. I actually finishing up my masters degree at uni & I had stuff due. Ahhh more to go still but getting near the end. I hope it went well. Keen to hear about it, if you're feeling up to it?

Hi @Oaktree@Lila3@jumble @Delicatessen & any others who may be following along and interested 😊. The transcript from this discussion is now available here. Anyone who would like to is also welcome to continue on the conversation here on the Forums, or you may also like to check out and continue chatting on this thread (no new accounts or signups required for either of these). For more on the next Peer Group Chat coming up, head here. 😊  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance